Women don’t like to wear old-fashioned bob hairstyle as it gives them a mere look of college’s Tom Boy. Today, the bob hairstyles have been classified into many versions- which are both modern and funky. Nonetheless the bob hair cuts have been very popular few years ago, but modern bob hairstyles are completely different form what we have seen over the years. Celebrities emerge on the red card with exciting bob styles and they feel confident themselves. Where bob hairstyle gives a subtle charm to the facial countenance at the same time it’s easy to handle.
Some common types of bob hair cuts are layered bob, short bob haircuts with laser highlights, medium bob haircuts with waves, long bob hair cuts with bangs, and angled bob hairstyles with sequins. If your face is round on the shape your bob hairstyle is likely to be a medium bob hair cut with colored waves in it. It all depends how you want to look and what’s the natural shade of your hair. If you are blessed with blonde hair you might want to have your bob haircut dyed in two colors- blonde and brown, blonde and light ash brown, blonde and ash blonde.
Many fashion followers believe that there is a tendency for the bob haircuts to go out of style and be completed forgotten by the upcoming years. It’s not true. Modern celebrities are trying to change the conventional bob haircuts by adding their personal twist to them. For instance, long hair locks are being shortened in chin-grazing bobs or demi-bobs. Bob hairstyles were first made during World War I when a woman joined the air force and hadn’t had enough time to tan her hair with pins. So the cropped hair became true identity of working women who didn’t have time to take care of their hair or straight it using irons or other equipments.
Anyone with a nice jawline and slant neck can wear a good bob hair style. Faces with long and round shapes may look better in short hair-does as short bobs. If you have had your cut but you think that you have missed out something you should ask your barber to add laser to the style. It would look nice on your face and will also have an edge to make you more beautiful.
Those who love wearing bob hair cuts should follow these tips to have lasting and better looking hairdos.
- The idea of getting a non-layered bob cut isn’t bad, but it won’t create the desired effect on your face. Have few layered added in the style to produce the required effect and to have more volume in your hair. The hair growth will also getter better with the right cut.
- On square faces the hair should fall on both the sides of the frame. The texturizer can be used to enhance the facial features and beauty.
- If you are that willing to for old fashioned bob hair cut, add a little bit twist in it by setting curls and crimps. You will feel the change yourself.
- The upper and lower sides of the hair cut can be highlighted in two radiated colors that are inn.
- Always consider your face structure when you decide to have your hair cut. The inverted bob style will add volume in the crown, which means your hair, will have a bump and bounce in the front. While the angled bob adds volume at the front. Choose the right hair style for you.
- Short hairstyles need more care and moisturizer to be healthy. Therefore, try to wash your hair with branded shampoo and keep it moisturized with a good conditioner.
Brush your hair style properly and avoid wrapping your hair in a tight ponytail. It may cause your hair fall with the passage of time.