There is an old adage that says “the suit makes the man”, if we add a bit to the statement it will become “a hairstyle makes a personality of a man whereas a suit describes what he is.” If you are a guy, you know that how difficult it is to keep up with the latest hairstyling trends as they are changing more rapidly than the previous years. Your hairstyle says a lot about your character and your taste in the fashion while giving off a special charisma in your personality; however, the question is which hairstyle should you need to have in order to look perfect?
Don’t just wear any hairstyle blindly thinking that it will be appropriate for whatever face features and face shape you have. Adopt one that goes well with your face frame and countenance to look stylish always. Also act your age and never compromise on your young style by wearing some junkie-style old-fashioned hairstyle. Instead of getting a brush up on your appearance, you may look too mature to be adored.
If you are confused as which hairstyles are appropriate for men, you must look into these few factors: face shape, personal style, your age, choice and taste, and all of the above your facial features. Here are few hairstyles guidelines for men and some suggestions on hairstyles according to the face shape:
Here are some hairstyles for men according to face shape, choose an appropriate hairstyle to bring out your facial features and natural masculine charm guys.
Hairstyles for Men with an oval Face: A guy with oval face must not wear heavy liberty spikes and thick outgrown funky hairdos. Though oval face shape is considered as a perfect facial structure, both for men and women; however, hairstyle still has to be considered carefully and after good deal of deliberation. If you are a natural oval face, you can sport the following styles:
- Slick back hairstyles Men with oval face
- Slick side hairstyles for men with oval face
- Mild funky hairstyles for men with oval face
- Beautiful front locks for men with oval face
- Curtained bangs for men with oval face
- Refined wedges for oblong/oval face
If you intend to wear spiky hairdo on an oval-shape face, consider getting your bangs cut half an inch in the size and make sure they aren’t too long or too short to maintain or your beauty will be subdued.
Hairstyles for Men with a Round Face: Guys with round face should not go for long parted bangs as they can mess up with the balance of the face structure. Avoid hairdos that emphasis more on your chubby cheeks. Your face may appear rounder with short military cuts and buzz-cut hairdos. An off-center part with flowing bangs here and there can make you as perfect as a Hollywood celebrity. Heavy spikes on the front and long hair on the sideburns can also act as equilibrium between the hairstyle and heavy cheekbones.
- Wavy blow back hairstyles for men with round face
- Layered boy cut for men with round face
- Blow-dried side parted waves for men with round face
- Dense spikes in a long length on the top
Hairstyles for Men with Square Face: Men with square face tend to have several angles in their face structure; they look stubborn, stern and solid. Having a round face like Arnold Schwarzenegger means a lot of iron in your features- when I say iron it means rigidness and lack of polite expression. To softness your angles and release the harshness of the face, you should wear long layered hairstyle and avoid sporting too many centered parted and laid-back hairstyles. They will just add up to your hard guy type look.
- Side cropped fringes for men with square face
- Short cropped side parted hairstyles for men with square face shape
- Middle parted long layered hairstyles for men with square face
Hairstyles for Men with Triangle Face: A triangle face is one where forehead is notably narrowed and small, and the jaw line is usually broad giving off a powerful masculine edge to the face. If you have a triangle face, you should try to wear more fringes than short hairstyles and try to add more volume around your sideburns to look sassy and sexy all the time.
1. The short top hairstyles for men with triangle face
2. The Surfie Locks for men with masculine face structure
3. Long layered hairstyles for men with triangle face
4. Long face framing hairstyles for men with triangle face
5. Medium top hairstyles for men with triangle face
Hairstyles for Men with Heart Face: The heart is a sweet and soft facial shape where the chin is narrowed usually with a dimple in the middle and face gets a bit wide at the forehead area. To highlight your facial features and masculine rigidness, you can opt for longer hairstyles that fill up the area below and around your cheekbones, framing your face in a perfect way.
- Textured top crops for men with heart face
- Side parted hairstyles for men with heart face
- Slick back hairstyles for men
- Messy blow back hairstyles for men with heart face
- Liberty spikes hairstyles for men with heart face