The soft-spoken TV and music celebrity, Taylor Swift is known for her natural curly hair that is always difficult to tackle and pin-up. Despite of her curly hair, she always appears with informal as well as formal hairstyles on fashion events and shows.
taylor swift hairstyles 2012
Taylor recently showed up with an innovative hairstyle at the 41st Annual CMA Music Awards Show and she was wearing a sophisticated outfit of light beige color and it was all embroidered very beautifully. For the Award Show, she dressed her hair in a bit different way- the large waves were notable and strands seemed pinned loosely. Overall, she has density, bounce, volume, and shine in her wavy up-do. The style wasn’t very blunt updo in anyway yet it completed the personality of Taylor Swift perfectly.
taylor swift updo hairstyles
Her hairstyle became more prominent due to her light make-up and dress. And I personally feel that she was complete in her look; the dress was close-fitted and charming, it can be worn for prom, homecoming, shows, and parties; and the make-up furthermore uplifted the charisma of her beautiful facial features.
taylor swift hairstyles for prom
If you are planning to dress yourself in a style similar to Taylor Swift, you should know as how to make a wavy, attention-grabbing, and hot hairstyle to look attractive like her.
taylor swift hair straight
Here is a simple guide on how to tan your hair following the hairstyle of Taylor Swift ( I am specifically referring to the hairstyle which she worn at The 41ST Annual Music Awards).
- Wash your hair properly and let it dry in the air
- Apply a blob of mousse on your hair
- Use medium paddle brush
- Use the comb to part your hair to the right side ( Stand straight in front of the mirror and use the corner of the slim comb to take right portion of the hair on the right side of the head)
- Brush your hair once again and turn on the curling iron
- Starting curling your hair starting from the backside and curl lower hair stands first instead of curling hair from the upper side of the head
- Curl middle lengths of the hair and move to the hair ends
- Lift your roots a little and tease your hair
- Pin the hair from the right side to the back of the head
- Use hairspray or lacquer to support the hairstyle